1. USE OF ENGLISH: Only English should be spoken in the school premises to acquire proficiency in usage of the language.
2. A student found speaking in Hindi/Marathi or any language will be fined.
1. Each student must have a sufficient number of uniforms. The uniform should be clean and well pressed.
2. Students wearing dirty and shabby clothes are liable to be sent back home.
1. The school uniform as prescribed must be worn on all working days and at all school functions.
2. Students not wearing the uniform will not be allowed to attend the class and will be fined
1. Boys must ensure that their hair is trimmed short at regular intervals.
2. Girls with long hair should make two plaits and with short hair should tie two ponies or must use hair band compulsorily.
1. Students should bring those textbooks and notebooks required as per their time table.
2. As well as their diary and writing materials to school everyday.
1. No student shall leave the school premises during school hours, without the permission of the Head Mistress or teachers.
2. The school shall not responsible for their well being if they stay back after school hours without proper permission
1. Students shall reach school at least 5 minutes before the bell and not earlier than 15 minutes before the bell unless instructed.
2. The school shall not be responsible for their well being if they reach school earlier than that.
1. Students must attend school on all working days and should be punctual.
1. Students called to school for extra classes, social services etc. must be in school uniform.
1. Nails must be cut and kept clean. Nailpolish and jewellery are not allowed.
1. Students should realize that they are responsible to the authorities not only for their general behaviour outside.
1. Students should be regular, obedient, polite and courteous in speech and conduct.
1. Disciplinary action will be taken against objectionable conduct of a student inside or outside the campus.
2. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, serious misconduct or threats inside or outside
the school shall lead to dismissal
1. Students will be responsible for their belongings like books, notebooks, money, umbrella, lunchbox, etc.
1. All students must take care of the school property. They should neither write/ scribble on the wall and furniture nor make the classroom dirty.
2.If a student sees any school property damaged he/she should inform the office immediately.
1. If the student is found cheating at the examination by indulging in copying or replacing answer sheets, the same would be suspended, dismissed or would be issued with Transfer Certificate compulsorily.
1. All request, complaints etc. should be given in writing to the school office or put in the suggestion box.
1. Parents / Guardians shall not personally arrange to have private tuition to their child by any of the staff.
1. Students shall bring a proper lunch box with Chapatti and Bhaji.
2. The parents/guardian will have to pay for the damages done to the school property by their Son / Daughter / Ward or that of others.
1. No students will be excused from games, Physical Training (PT) and other co-curricular activities unless declared medically unfit by authorized Medical Practitioner.